Our Professional Affiliations
Vincent Funeral Services has been a member of the AFDA since the 1940's and is the only AFDA member on the North West coast of Tasmania.
Choosing a funeral director who is an accredited member of the AFDA gives you peace of mind and an assurance of professionalism.
Members if the AFDA:
- Honour a strict Code of Ethics.
- Maintain in all matters the highest standards of business, professional and personal conduct.
- Comply with required standards for premises, equipment and vehicles.
- Give a written estimate of all funeral charges and disbursements to be made on a client’s behalf at the time of taking instructions.
- Comply with standards for premises, equipment and vehicles.
- Undertake continuing and professional development.
Membership is by invitation only and there are just 800 representatives World Wide. SIFH requires its members to exhibit a high quality service and meet rigorous selection criteria.
- Our members are carefully screened for their commitment to quality, range of consumer choices, affordability and high standards.
- Our members are privately owned, meaning that your needs come first.
- Our members view their reputation as their most valuable asset.
- Our members must demonstrate ongoing high standards based on feedback from the families and individuals they serve.