We’re hiring a…Customer Service Representative
Victorian Freight Specialists (VFS) is a privately owned company that has been in operation for over 18 years.
With three depots based in Dandenong, Altona and Albury and approx. 120 employees, VFS strives to achieve the best for its staff and customers.
VFS is seeking a mid-level experienced Customer Service Agent to join its team based in Dandenong on a full time Monday to Friday basis.
The successful applicant will be primarily responsible for providing professional service to the customers and country agents within a timely manner.
More specifically the key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Constant verbal and written interaction with customers
• Providing accurate and timely information to customers
• Building strong, sustainable relationships with customers
• Communicating with internal departments
• Customer reporting
To be considered for this role you must have at least 2-3 years customer service experience preferably within the Transport, Logistics or Freight industries.
More importantly however you will have the following skills:
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
• Decision making
• Data entry / Computer skills (Excel)
• Time Management and ability to multi task
Salary will be linked to the experience of the successful applicant.
If this opportunity sounds like the one you are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Please click here to submit your cover letter and resume.
Please note, only those applicants who we wish to speak to will receive a reply.